Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Comfort Levels

Well to start this off... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
For my Fellow Canadians..."Have a Good One,Eh"

My holidays were okay, quiet and I didn't even get drunk. It seems the older I am getting the less alcohol I can take ( a tear is slowly rolling down my face) :o( I used to put all others to shame, now by the third drink I'm asleep!! Maybe it's like riding a bike, you can never forget how to do it, you just need practice....we'll see.

You know I was shaving my legs in the shower the other day, and realized that personal hygene is a good way to see how comfortable both are in the relationship. This made me think back to when My Husband and I first started dating, I never had any hair where I wasn't supposed to. Religiously I went through the process, shaving cream, razor, non-slip place to prop my various part on to get a good look, I did this everyday (just in case). But now I realize I can go a long time before I even realize I need to shave, when my Husband will point out my legs are almost as hairy as his, or the occasional brush fire that starts in my bed from all the friction of my beastly legs rubbing against the sheets. So for any guys that may read this, you can always tell how comfortable your lady is with you by how often she shaves (unless she's a stripper then she should be hair free always)!

2005 IS MY YEAR BITCHES!!

P.S.Does anyone know when the next season of Chapelle's Show is going to start??

3 Comments:

Blogger Falling Petals said...

HaHaHa!!!......I am by no means a woman scorned!!...LOL!!....it was just friendly banter between a few bloggers.....yes I have kissed Rex....but I never said back off....everything i said was in a joking manner.....he knows how to take my comments...so i guess that's all that matters...no soap opera here....maybe a sense of humour is in order???

January 6, 2005 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger attack said...

FYI
There is a comment for you on my blog?
you may or may not want to check, just thought I would let you know.

January 6, 2005 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

Chapelle rocks, though I do not know when the next season is happening. Pity. I think any show where they decide to step (far) over the yellow tape is a good thing, and much needed. And thinking with an open mind, as you obviously do, is even more important.
So shave less and relearn to drink while we wait for free thinking to catch on, yes?

January 10, 2005 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home