1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
2.Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. 3.Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
4.Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be.
5 .Slower is better.
6. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
7.If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
9. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
10. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
11.The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
12 .Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
13. Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
14 . Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
15. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
16. You cannot change a man's behaviors. Change comes from within.
17. Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job.
18. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
19. Never let a man define who you are.
20. Never borrow someone else's man.
21. If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
22.A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
23 .All men are NOT dogs.
24. You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is two way street.
25.You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage... deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
26. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals... look for someone complimentary...not supplementary.
27.Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.
28. Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always know where you are, and your always readily available to him - he takes it for granted.
29.Never move into his mother's house.
30.Never co-sign for a man. (Hallelujah, thank you Jesus!)
31.Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO 5 OR MORE PLEASE FORWARD THE LETTER BELOW TO THE MAN IN QUESTION:
Dear ________, I regret to inform you that you have been eliminated from further contention as Mr. Right. As you are probably aware, the competition was exceedingly tough and dozens of well-qualified candidates such as yourself also failed to make the final cut. I will, however, keep your name on file should an opening become available. So that you may find better success in your future romantic endeavors, please allow me to offer the following reason(s) you were disqualified from the competition.
(Check those that apply...)
___ Your last name is objectionable. I can't imagine taking it, hyphenating it, or subjecting my children to it.
___ Your first name is objectionable. It's just not something I can picture myself yelling out in a fit of passion.
___ The fact that our dining experiences to date has left MY wallet a little lighter, and YOUR pants a little tighter!
___ Your inadvertent admission that you "buy condoms by the truckload" indicates that you may be interested in me for something other than my personality.
___ You failed the 20 Question Rule, i.e., I asked you 20 questions about yourself before you asked me more than one about myself.
___ Your legs are skinnier than mine.
___ You're too short. Any son that we produced would inevitably be beaten up repeatedly at recess.
___ You're too tall. I'm developing a chronic neck condition from trying to kiss you.
___ I find your inability to fix my car extraordinarily unappealing.
___ The fact that your apartment has been condemned reveals an inherent slovenliness that I fear is unbreakable.
___ The phrase "My Mother" has popped up far too often in conversation.
___ You still live with your parents.
___ Although I do enjoy the X-Files, I find your wardrobe of Star Trek uniforms a little disconcerting.
___ Your frequent references to your ex-girlfriend lead me to suspect that you are some sort of psychotic stalker.
___ Your ability to belch the alphabet is not a trait that I am seeking in a long-term partner.
___ Your height is out of proportion to your weight. If you should however, happen to gain the necessary 17 vertical inches, please resubmit your application.
___ Somehow I doubt those condoms I found in your overnight bag were really necessary for a successful business trip.
___ I am out of your league, set your sights lower next time.