Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Fortune Cookie

I had a delicious lunch with Lady Candyass Sharkbite today, we went to BOBO Cafe great litte Vietnamese spot, after we ate, we were given fortune cookies, and I do have to say for the first time in my life, it is correct. Here is what it said:

' RARELY DO GREAT BEAUTY AND GREAT VIRTUE DWELL TOGETHER AS THEY DO IN YOU '

SO IT'S OFFICIAL, I AM THE SHIZNIT BITCHES!!

On another note, my dog Mamas had puppies, 5 died but 5 are okay. The first born died, and the last 4 didn't make it to her birth canal. I know birth is a miracle, but couldn't miracles come self-cleaning? Maybe a bottle of bleach or Pine Sol included? It is a nasty process, mushy stuff, stinky stuff, sticky stuff, green stuff, blue stuff, red fish, blue fish. I still hold the puppies with rubber gloves, I wanted to bathe them, but found out we can't. Maybe my dog doesn't have good cleaning skills although she licks the hell outta her ass!

Christmas is coming up....Baa Humbug!


1 Comments:

Blogger karin said...

don't underestimate the virtue of booty cleaning. I have a certain pet deficient in that area and it's not cute!

December 23, 2004 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home